Disclamer: This website had been designed to work alongside the Child Protection in Emergencies Professional Development Programme (CPiE PDP). All characters and events depicted in this training experience are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons is purely coincidental.
This platform has been designed to inform and support humanitarian workers deployed to the Galania response. To ensure that you are informed about the evolving situation in Galania and your role in supporting the affected community, make sure you check and refresh this website regularly.
Over the next 3 days you will be working together responding to the humanitarian crisis in Galania. You will be asked to carry out specific tasks and activities. Be aware that the situation is likely to change and develop.
You have been assigned to remotely support your organisations humanitarian response programme in Galania as Child Protection in Emergencies Advsiors.
- Design & deliver your organisation’s Child Protection emergency response in Galania with a particular focus on adolescent programming
- Co-ordinate with Child Protection actors in country and ensure your organisation’s work is aligned with the wider humanitarian response
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on Child Protection issues
- Represent your organisation at national/provincial level CPWG meetings
- Advocate for Child Protection needs on the ground